Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INVALID PASSWORD (BANNED)
Good Day Soldiers!

We would like to raise this information regarding for those who are banned due to the violation of certain rules in the game.

If you are obviously been banned because of violating a rule, take note that lifting your ban will be impossible to happen because obviously you violated a rule, and we are very strict on implementing rules in the game.

But, if you have a valid and considerable reason of violating a rule, we'll verify it and see if it is reasonable enough for your ban to be lifted.

The duration of account ban depends on the rule that has been violated but take note, serious violations such as cheating will be banned permanently.

General Rules in the game are posted in the News Forum Thread, Please take time to read and remember all those rules, and follow them and avoid violating them

Thank you, God bless, and keep fighting Soldiers! Heart

for any queries regarding this post, please feel free to reply.

we will cater your concerns as much as we could.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Did my Account Get Permanently ban Merex Pls Reply TY im so Worried for my Account Merex pls Fix my acc i Really Miss my Account Merex pls Bring my Account back TY Merex
(09-08-2020, 04:02 PM)keightagadier123 Wrote: Did my Account Get Permanently ban Merex Pls Reply TY im so Worried for my Account Merex pls Fix my acc i Really Miss my Account Merex pls Bring my Account back TY Merex
It depends on what certain rule you've violated sir. May I ask what was it? for me to assess if what punishment and ban duration did the Moderator gave you?
                            ~MEREX~
so thats mean i cant play Killer Source anaymore
(09-09-2020, 12:15 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: so thats mean i cant play Killer Source anaymore
Depends on the violation right? hehe  Rolleyes , Maybe you've violated a rule that sentence your account to a permanent ban?  Sad
                            ~MEREX~
(09-10-2020, 06:03 PM)merex Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 12:15 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: so thats mean i cant play Killer Source anaymore
Depends on the violation right? hehe  Rolleyes , Maybe you've violated a rule that sentence your account to a permanent ban?  Sad
Sir ManoyGaming Said my Acc is Ban For 7Days Because of EXP Boosting He Said!
(09-11-2020, 05:50 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 06:03 PM)merex Wrote:
Sir ManoyGaming Said my Acc is Ban For 7Days Because of EXP Boosting He Said!
Ok, so you'll just have to wait for 7 days due to the violation you committed. Thank you
                            ~MEREX~
ok merex thank you so much for helping me and sir Manoy to your the best i well not doit again never ever any more TY
(09-11-2020, 12:11 PM)keightagadier123 Wrote: ok merex thank you so much for helping me and sir Manoy to your the best i well not doit again never ever any more TY
Glad to hear that, Thank you.  Shy
                            ~MEREX~
(09-11-2020, 01:37 PM)merex Wrote:
(09-11-2020, 12:11 PM)keightagadier123 Wrote: ok merex thank you so much for helping me and sir Manoy to your the best i well not doit again never ever any more TY
Glad to hear that, Thank you.  Shy
I appreciate your Help and Welcome Good Bless you