Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
RE:'Invalid Password'
Can Some one help me with my account its say 'Invalid Password' plss Developer Or Admins help my account pls 'Merex' Help me with my account i cant open it i want to play iam so bored i dont now what iam going to do?? Pls 'Merex' help me with my account.. Im sorry for doing the Violition and dint follow the Rules of the game but pls i will not do it again its OK to me if you Banned me 7Days but just give my Account back! Huh pls Reply Merex 

This is my User:keightagadier123
My Email:[email protected]
My ING:[X]FamScripT-

Plss Help me Undecided Undecided
Thank you
Yes Can some Help This Kid Pls Developer or Admins and also Merex Help hem Hes a Good Gamer Even do He Break The Rules but he dint gona do it again pls Help hem Merex Good Bless you Merex
Aww Your Poor men Dont worry Merex Well help you Hes a good Guy Just Trust in your selt Merex is gonna help you
#GoodBless Merex
I know some can help you its Merex Hes a Good Guy merex gonna help you Trust in Merex Help Him Merez Hes a good person and you to Good Bless you Merex
Heyy! I know you.. you are the Leader of our discord why are Banned? Merex is the one to help you Hey Merex Help our leader he may break the Rules but hes not gonna doit again pls help hem Merex TY merex
hehehe It's funny to see how much effort you did just to make many forum accounts Big Grin Well, you can't deny that all of those accounts are yours because I can see who makes it  Big Grin but anyways, I'll try to see on what certain rule you've violated and what punishment has been given to you by a certain GM Sleepy  Just wait for updates, it would usually take 3-5 Business days, as the GM's are also busy with other stuffs.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Good Moring Sir i have chance comeback my account i waiting so long...  still invalid password ... pls help Me Merex 

UserName:bajonkiller
Email:[email protected]
IGN:Bajonkiller
TY Merex Just Fix my account its ok to me if you banned me 7days just fix my account and Ive Learn my lesson jusy fix my acc Merex TY
(09-07-2020, 08:14 PM)bajonkiller Wrote: Good Moring Sir i have chance comeback my account i waiting so long...  still invalid password ... pls help Me Merex 

UserName:bajonkiller
Email:[email protected]
IGN:Bajonkiller
Currently pending sir, due to flooding of requests

(09-08-2020, 01:21 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: TY Merex Just Fix my account its ok to me if you banned me 7days just fix my account and Ive Learn my lesson jusy fix my acc Merex TY
Pending sir, due to flooding of requests
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
What's That Mean Merex? Is my Account OK Just Reply Merex Tell me about my Account's If its ok TY Merex