Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jdsa
Plss Some one help me with my account i cant open it 'Invalid Password' its says can some one help me with my account plss Developer or Admin plss Fix my account this is my user:Keightagadier123 Email:[email protected] ING:[X]FamScripT-  plss help me with my account
(09-07-2020, 06:08 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: Plss Some one help me with my account i cant open it 'Invalid Password' its says can some one help me with my account plss Developer or Admin plss Fix my account this is my user:Keightagadier123 Email:[email protected] ING:[X]FamScripT-  plss help me with my account
Maybe you've violated a certain rule sir Sleepy , try to view all the rules, I've posted it in the News forum thread. and see if you've violated one of the rules  Wink
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
I may Break Any of your Rules But Im Sorry I will not doit Again and i tell my friends to not do the same mistake and im really sorry merex pls fix my account its ok for me to get banned for 7days just give me my account back merex pls im sorry for doing a Violition i will never ever doit again merex just Fix my account TY
(09-08-2020, 12:47 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: I may Break Any of your Rules But Im Sorry I will not doit Again and i tell my friends to not do the same mistake and im really sorry merex pls fix my account its ok for me to get banned for 7days just give me my account back merex pls im sorry for doing a Violition i will never ever doit again merex just Fix my account TY
Ok, Your request is currently on pending as we're currently been flooded for the same request, and we are still looking for reason to lift anyone's ban and if they truly are worthy of being lifted from ban.
                            ~MEREX~
Ok Merex im gonna wait of the result for my account just pls dont ban me Permanent Merez pls just Reply i wont doit again my mistake pls ...TY
(09-08-2020, 04:48 PM)keightagadier123 Wrote: Ok Merex im gonna wait of the result for my account just pls dont ban me Permanent Merez pls just Reply i wont doit again my mistake pls ...TY
It is to be decided by the higher ups Shy
                            ~MEREX~
ok i understand
(09-09-2020, 12:13 AM)keightagadier123 Wrote: ok i understand
Thank You Angel
                            ~MEREX~
your Welcome
Angel Angel Angel
                            ~MEREX~