Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REQUEST TO FIX
SIR , MAY I REQUEST TO FIX THE NUMBERING OF HIGHEST KILL ON TABLIST AND ALSO IMPROVE GUN RECOIL BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS DOESN'T HIT THE ENEMY AND THERE'S A RANDOM RECOIL I COULDN'T CONTROL THE RECOIL. THEN IMPROVE QUICK SCOPE RELEASE CUZ ITS ANNOYING SOMETIMES WHEN SCOPING IT HAS A DELAY SHOT. HOPING SO SOON IT'LL FIX <3
(09-05-2020, 01:05 AM)beannie Wrote: SIR , MAY I REQUEST TO FIX THE NUMBERING OF HIGHEST KILL ON TABLIST AND ALSO IMPROVE GUN RECOIL BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS DOESN'T HIT THE ENEMY AND THERE'S A RANDOM RECOIL I COULDN'T CONTROL THE RECOIL. THEN IMPROVE QUICK SCOPE RELEASE CUZ ITS ANNOYING SOMETIMES WHEN SCOPING IT HAS A DELAY SHOT. HOPING SO SOON IT'LL FIX <3
We don't seem to see any problem with the game sir, everyone are playing well. and we don't experience any problem that you are having sir, and no other players are experiencing it aside from you sir. Maybe your device is having problem in running the game sir. Try playing into a different Computer sir and maybe you'll see the difference  Wink
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
For things like sir. you should see your internet connection? because if you have very low internet connection the game will be a lil bit delayed.
there are many cheaters who until now still use cheats why my computer was banned I am sure no one cheated please come back

I want you to improv this game, you should only ban the account, not the computer, it's not the fault of the computer that only uses it.