Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Invalid Password
I have entered my account yesterday and it is perfectly fine, today i login and got a "Invalid Password" idk why, and i cant change password bcuz there isn't any content is https://killersource.net/ that can change password (yet, maybe in near future there is but right now there isn't any) so meaning i didn't change and even someone knows my user and pass they can't change it like i said earlier, i would like to know the reason why i cant login my account, Thanks Devs.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18079842]
FREEZE4K

(09-03-2020, 12:07 AM)Freeze4k Wrote: I have entered my account yesterday and it is perfectly fine, today i login and got a "Invalid Password" idk why, and i cant change password bcuz there isn't any content is https://killersource.net/ that can change password (yet, maybe in near future there is but right now there isn't any) so meaning i didn't change and even someone knows my user and pass they can't change it like i said earlier, i would like to know the reason why i cant login my account, Thanks Devs.
Have you read the rules and regulations sir? Try reading it in the News section, I've posted it there. Maybe you've violated one of those rules, thank you.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(09-03-2020, 02:43 AM)merex Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 12:07 AM)Freeze4k Wrote: I have entered my account yesterday and it is perfectly fine, today i login and got a "Invalid Password" idk why, and i cant change password bcuz there isn't any content is https://killersource.net/ that can change password (yet, maybe in near future there is but right now there isn't any) so meaning i didn't change and even someone knows my user and pass they can't change it like i said earlier, i would like to know the reason why i cant login my account, Thanks Devs.
Have you read the rules and regulations sir? Try reading it in the News section, I've posted it there. Maybe you've violated one of those rules, thank you.
None i can think of, it just happened today idk why? Is there something you can do about this matter? Thanks in advance.
FREEZE4K

(09-03-2020, 11:30 AM)Freeze4k Wrote:
None i can think of, it just happened today idk why? Is there something you can do about this matter? Thanks in advance.
Of course I can help  Wink  Is there really none? Exp Boosting? Glitching? Unreasonable Trashtalking? creating locked room without reaching minimum player quota? Cheating? Confused
                            ~MEREX~
(09-03-2020, 07:39 PM)merex Wrote:
Of course I can help  Wink  Is there really none? Exp Boosting? Glitching? Unreasonable Trashtalking? creating locked room without reaching minimum player quota? Cheating? Confused
yeah there isn't any i can think of that i violated any of it, i just played TDM/EXP matches that is about 10vs10 in a match then yesterday i just got that msg "Invalid Password".
FREEZE4K

(09-04-2020, 12:00 AM)Freeze4k Wrote:
yeah there isn't any i can think of that i violated any of it, i just played TDM/EXP matches that is about 10vs10 in a match then yesterday i just got that msg "Invalid Password".
Ok, I'll review it. But if I see that you've violated a rule, you'll just have to wait for 7days.
                            ~MEREX~
(09-04-2020, 02:41 AM)merex Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 02:43 AM)merex Wrote: Have you read the rules and regulations sir? Try reading it in the News section, I've posted it there. Maybe you've violated one of those rules, thank you.
Ok, I'll review it. But if I see that you've violated a rule, you'll just have to wait for 7days.
Okay gotcha, hope this misunderstanding can resolve quicly! Thanks Again in Advance!
FREEZE4K

(09-04-2020, 03:41 AM)Freeze4k Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 02:41 AM)merex Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 11:30 AM)Freeze4k Wrote: None i can think of, it just happened today idk why? Is there something you can do about this matter? Thanks in advance.
Okay gotcha, hope this misunderstanding can resolve quicly! Thanks Again in Advance!
You're welcome Smile
                            ~MEREX~
(09-06-2020, 04:05 PM)xbalonges2 Wrote: this game will be dead.. banning because of game bug that the game developer faults.. Idea
Players who violate certain rules are being banned sir  Rolleyes we don't ban just for fun  Sleepy
                            ~MEREX~
(09-03-2020, 02:43 AM)merex plss help with my account merex plss its \Invalid Passord Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 12:07 AM)Freeze4kvalid Wrote: I have entered my account yesterday and it is perfectly fine, today i login and got a "Invalid Password" idk why, and i cant change password bcuz there isn't any content is https://killersource.net/ that can change password (yet, maybe in near future there is but right now there isn't any) so meaning i didn't change and even someone knows my user and pass they can't change it like i said earlier, i would like to know the reason why i cant login my account, Thanks Devs.