Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cant register, no email sent in spam or inbox
I cant recieve any email from both my gmail and yahoo, i dont see the messages pop up in inbox or spam
(08-30-2020, 11:53 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote: I cant recieve any email from both my gmail and yahoo, i dont see the messages pop up in inbox or spam
Hello, Good day! What do you mean sir? when you register and verify your email? you don't receive the verification letter sent to you email add?
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-30-2020, 12:30 PM)merex Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 11:53 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote: I cant recieve any email from both my gmail and yahoo, i dont see the messages pop up in inbox or spam
Hello, Good day! What do you mean sir? when you register and verify your email? you don't receive the verification letter sent to you email add?
yes, is there any other way i can register? so i can play now?
(08-31-2020, 08:25 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote:
Try to search killersource on the search bar on gmail
[Image: RI6m.gif]
I CAN'T Create account why sir pls help

Can't register pls explain this

Email verification failed or it is already verified

^This is the message I'm getting by opening the link sent to my email.
Pls help, I want to play this game. I'm using the same Username as this forum account: Esperedion
(08-31-2020, 01:32 PM)bajonkiller Wrote:
I CAN'T Create account why sir pls help

Can't register pls explain this

Email verification failed or it is already verified

^This is the message I'm getting by opening the link sent to my email.
Pls help, I want to play this game. I'm using the same Username as this forum account: Esperedion
Email Add is probably been taken or currently there are email verification problems.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]