Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cant register, no email sent in spam or inbox
i can seem to register, i tried both my email from gmail and yahoo but it seems that i still cant get a respond from either one of them. is there any typical reason why i cant register or recieve this?
(08-30-2020, 11:50 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote: i can seem to register, i tried both my email from gmail and yahoo but it seems that i still cant get a respond from either one of them. is there any typical reason why i cant register or recieve this?
Hello, Good day! What do you mean sir? when you register and verify your email? you don't receive the verification letter send to you email add?
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Sir pls i almost 7days waiting to bring back my account... still invalid password
i thought its my weekly punishment..
userName:bajonkiller
Email:[email protected]
(08-30-2020, 04:42 PM)bajonkiller Wrote: Sir pls i almost 7days waiting to bring back my account...  still invalid password
i thought its my weekly punishment..
userName:bajonkiller
Email:[email protected]
I'll forward this up.
                            ~MEREX~
(08-30-2020, 12:29 PM)merex Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 11:50 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote: i can seem to register, i tried both my email from gmail and yahoo but it seems that i still cant get a respond from either one of them. is there any typical reason why i cant register or recieve this?
Hello, Good day! What do you mean sir? when you register and verify your email? you don't receive the verification letter send to you email add?
Yes, I can't seem to receive any email
(08-31-2020, 04:20 AM)Godfrey35 Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 12:29 PM)merex Wrote:
Yes, I can't seem to receive any email
Maybe the email add that you have input is already been used. Try to use another email add sir, Thank you.
                            ~MEREX~