Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KOS luncher suddenly missing or deleting itself without any notice please help!!!
i have a huge problem the KOS luncher deletes itself every time i got server disconnect then i look at, at my files the BAM! the KOS luncher is gone and this happens to for the third time so this time i got mad and don't know what's the problem so i search some info and some info says that some malware is involve and Windows will automatically delete unused files when the computer is low on disk space. Please help admin by the way i look at the trashbin its not there either maybe more like missing than 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to find it on the other file
[Image: RI6m.gif]
(08-28-2020, 02:33 PM)royuuki18 Wrote: i have a huge problem the KOS luncher deletes itself every time i got server disconnect then i look at, at my files the BAM! the KOS luncher is gone and this happens to for the third time so this time i got mad and don't know what's the problem so i search some info and some info says that some malware is involve and Windows will automatically delete unused files when the computer is low on disk space. Please help admin by the way i look at the trashbin its not there either maybe more like missing than 
Good point Sir! Exactly it deletes files automatically by itself when it's low on space, but only if you've turn that feature ON.

But there might be another reason for that, It might be your PC's Antivirus or Firewall that prevents it from being launched and the worst is that, it deletes the application launcher. This is because the Killer Source Installer file has been downloaded from an unknown sources that that Antivirus or the firewall sees it as a suspicious or malicious file, in that way it prevents the app from being launched. The only remedy for it is to deactivate your antivirus or firewall then you can launch the app smoothly. or you could also go to the setting of the antivirus or the firewall to put the "KSLauncher" app to the "Exempted" or "Exemption" list so that it would allow to app to be launched.

Hope this help, Update if the problem still goes on, Arigatou! Wink
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-29-2020, 09:49 AM)May222004 Wrote: Try to find it on the other file
Thank you for responding Big Grin but i try to search it everywhere even check the hidden items but still no where to be found

(08-29-2020, 05:53 PM)merex Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 02:33 PM)royuuki18 Wrote: i have a huge problem the KOS luncher deletes itself every time i got server disconnect then i look at, at my files the BAM! the KOS luncher is gone and this happens to for the third time so this time i got mad and don't know what's the problem so i search some info and some info says that some malware is involve and Windows will automatically delete unused files when the computer is low on disk space. Please help admin by the way i look at the trashbin its not there either maybe more like missing than 
Good point Sir! Exactly it deletes files automatically by itself when it's low on space, but only if you've turn that feature ON.

But there might be another reason for that, It might be your PC's Antivirus or Firewall that prevents it from being launched and the worst is that, it deletes the application launcher. This is because the Killer Source Installer file has been downloaded from an unknown sources that that Antivirus or the firewall sees it as a suspicious or malicious file, in that way it prevents the app from being launched. The only remedy for it is to deactivate your antivirus or firewall then you can launch the app smoothly. or you could also go to the setting of the antivirus or the firewall to put the "KSLauncher" app to the "Exempted" or "Exemption" list so that it would allow to app to be launched.

Hope this help, Update if the problem still goes on, Arigatou! Wink
Thank you for responding and thanks to you i solve the problem now, my anti virus hides the file in a virus chest. have a great day Sir
Good to hear that sir, Have a good day!
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]