Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HWID UNBAN REQUEST (DENIED)
Exclamation 
1. Why were you banned? PC
[b]- Alot of PC in our computer shop got banned because of the other players using wallhack or cheat.[/b]
[b][b]2. Why should we unbanned you?[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]- Well me as a player or as a Killer Source Co-player I will assure and promise that I will do and take an action if someone is using a wallhack or something cheat what they called. There were alot of PC here in our computer shop got banned because of toxic players here, Its all over 7 units in this computer shop got banned, there were alot of players wanted to play here but they can't becuase of the problem, many players who traveled many kilometers just to went here and play with but they can't and it's also a problem for the owner of this computer shop he can't gain alot of money becuase of this problem. So as a responsible player I will promise that I will teach a leason and punish those who will use any expoiltation or hack or cheat what so ever, I'm so concerned for the computer shop owner, to the other player who can't play because of this toxicity THANK YOU.[/b][/b][/b]

3. Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)

- Yes, but not me alot of players here are using wallhack

[b]4[/b][b]. Type of ban? (HWID or Normal ban)[/b]
[b]
[b]-HWID
[/b]
[/b]

[b][b]username[/b][/b]
[b][b] [SF]-CrunhEd-UGHH[/b][/b]
Denied copying someones thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~