Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Invalid Username/Password
I can't log in on my account. My ign is -gmashak-
Sir my acc can't log in.

Sir i can't log in on my account sir.
IGN: desperad[O]
Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-26-2020, 05:22 PM)merex Wrote: Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
Hello sir, thank you. I haven't played with an ai since I don't know how to put an ai on the rooms but I honestly tried to put a password on a room but I just tried it when I created it. I didn't play with it. Thank you so much in advance.
(08-27-2020, 01:19 PM)GMStreamer Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 05:22 PM)merex Wrote: Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
Hello sir, thank you. I haven't played with an ai since I don't know how to put an ai on the rooms but I honestly tried to put a password on a room but I just tried it when I created it. I didn't play with it. Thank you so much in advance.
I see... Noted sir. Does the prompt says "Invalid Password"? or not?
                            ~MEREX~
(08-27-2020, 04:33 PM)merex Wrote:

~MEREX~
Yes sir, it still says "Login Error" and "Invalid Password".
(08-28-2020, 03:19 AM)GMStreamer Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 04:33 PM)merex Wrote:

~MEREX~
Yes sir, it still says "Login Error" and "Invalid Password".
We'll, this would be the least possible reason. You abused some glitches like climbing up parts of walls wherein its prohibited to do such thing. I guess you're just banned for 7 days, so you'll just have to wait. Thank you.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~