Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Account Username Problem [IMPORTANT]
Hi to the DEVS of this game and to the owner.

I Created a female character in this game named "Anastasia", I log it many times and played it many times but last time I logged it in, It says some error (Username and Password Works) and it says that I should report it on this Forum.

WHOEVER TOOK MY CHARACTER! 
Give it back to me!
Don't do this to your players.

Thank You.

PS: Need Reply ASAP, I MISS MY CHARACTER.
 Smile
(08-26-2020, 05:46 AM)worm Wrote: Hi to the DEVS of this game and to the owner.

I Created a female character in this game named "Anastasia", I log it many times and played it many times but last time I logged it in, It says some error (Username and Password Works) and it says that I should report it on this Forum.

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

Smile
Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-26-2020, 05:23 PM)merex Wrote:

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

Smile
Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
Hi, I created new forum account because I can't login my account (named "worm") for an unknown reason or maybe one of your DEVS terminate my account "worm" in this forum.

So,Hi again GM or Devs of this Game, I didn't create any room with AI and set it with Password and I didn't even tried to create a room, not even once, And I have no idea why my account can't login Huh  , I didn't even use any Third-Party Programs like Cheats or anything else and I don't want to create new account, I created that account with my favorite name so please help me to retrieve it back. Character name: Anastasia
and also I provide a picture of login error so you can see what happen to my account and what error it says.

( LINK TO THE PICTURE -- https://imgur.com/REyeSp8 )

Thank You. Sad

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

Smile

~MEREX~
I think It's fix.. THANKS ADMINS!!!
(08-27-2020, 06:56 AM)worm1 Wrote:

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

Smile

~MEREX~
Hi, I created new forum account because I can't login my account (named "worm") for an unknown reason or maybe one of your DEVS terminate my account "worm" in this forum.

So,Hi again GM or Devs of this Game, I didn't create any room with AI and set it with Password and I didn't even tried to create a room, not even once, And I have no idea why my account can't login Huh  , I didn't even use any Third-Party Programs like Cheats or anything else and I don't want to create new account, I created that account with my favorite name so please help me to retrieve it back. Character name: Anastasia
and also I provide a picture of login error so you can see what happen to my account and what error it says.

( LINK TO THE PICTURE -- https://imgur.com/REyeSp8 )

Thank You. Sad

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

Smile

~MEREX~
I think It's fix.. THANKS ADMINS!!!
Glad to hear that good news sir, Enjoy!

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
Hi to the DEVS of this game and to the owner.

WHOEVER TOOK MY CHARACTER!��
Give it back to me!

Thank You.

��Smile
(08-29-2020, 11:25 PM)Snowbear Wrote: Hi to the DEVS of this game and to the owner.

WHOEVER TOOK MY CHARACTER!��
Give it back to me!

Thank You.

��Smile
Is this some kind of a spam? This Issue has long been solved and fixed. Please don't post unnecessary things and make too many accounts to keep posting the same thing. Thank you! Sleepy
                            ~MEREX~

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

SmileASAP, I MISS MY CHARACTER.
-UNBANNED plss Huh

Give it back to me!

Thank You.

ASAP, I MISS MY CHARACTER.Smile

(08-30-2020, 06:43 AM)merex Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 11:25 PM)Snowbear Wrote: Hi to the DEVS of this game and to the owner.

WHOEVER TOOK MY CHARACTER!�
Give it back to me!

Thank You.

�Smile
-UNBANNED plsss
Huh Huh
-UNBANNED plss Huh