Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Invalid Password In KOS
Heart 
Hello,

I have entered my password for a couple of days but it says " Invalid Password " Even tho I'm entering the right one I have a notepad that's where I keep my username and password just in case I forget it , I keep entering the right password but it still says Invalid Password , Can someone help me?

Signed  by,
johnnick1210 Heart
Hello, Good Day Sir! I have 3 possibilities:
Have you checked if your CAPSLOCK is on? 
maybe you have added any character, symbols, or numbers in your password?
or Maybe you have typed in your password in different characters, such as having small and upper case letters in your password while registering and you failed to enter the right outputs of the password you've registered.

Please double check again and Hope this helped, Update if you have solved or not. Thanks! Big Grin

~MEREX
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Hello, Good Sir! My CAPSLOCK is not on.
And I have not added any character, symbols, I did add numbers I would never forget them
I have never typed my password in different characters, my password only has small cases and 4 numbers

Thank you for helping me tho. Heart
(08-26-2020, 01:33 PM)johnnick1210 Wrote: Hello, Good Sir! My CAPSLOCK is not on.
And I have not added any character, symbols, I did add numbers I would never forget them
I have never typed my password in different characters, my password only has small cases and 4 numbers

Thank you for helping me tho. Heart
Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]