Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crash Error: Exhausted Memory Allocate.
What does this mean?  Fix this one. [Image: 114008689_10157839940692945_501207355334...e=5F47B4D8]
okay, i sent your problem to our programmer
Thanks!! I also noticed that error in some other games like Team Fortress 2 The cartoon shooting game cos some say it's something to do with Valve's corrupted files not some Anti-Virus deactivation to make the game work or something.. I hope you can fix it!
Maybe it was your computer have problem not the BETA files. But i guess.
Heart [GFF] SAYONARA l LADYHANNAH l Heart
No, it's not.. I even disabled the Anti-Virus of AVIRA and the error is gone.. I only got Disconnected after doing that.
Same problem happens in the middle of the game/match, somtimes. Quite sucks. Another unwanted dessertion added!
Btw, the FAQ list on KS fb group posted about this error says "Change Threading Mode from Video settings into Default" didn't work for me either. I tried it..

EDIT: Someone told me that he has hasn't expierenced this error. Why? His solution: Disable all Start up Tools from the MSCONFIG.EXE startup.
Nothing's wrong with our computer or even its softwares. Lots of us experienced this too.
If you are facing any issue, you should contact with support team and solve all your issues. Many users do so and they get positive results. Coursework writing service.