Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KS.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING.
This error is common now since the memory exhausted allocate has disappoeared since you installed the voice chat stuff.

Anyway, I tried the usual Run As Admin on Properties and Running it on XP 3 or Pack 2, but still got that error as of late.
(08-11-2020, 02:02 PM)RENEgadeRampaige Wrote: This error is common now since the memory exhausted allocate has disappoeared since you installed the voice chat stuff.

Anyway, I tried the usual Run As Admin on Properties and Running it on XP 3 or Pack 2, but still got that error as of late.
The game always crashes (ks.exe has stopped working) when playing after 2 matches, sometimes 3, for unknown reasons, in the middle of a match. That's why I always restart the game after 2 matches.  Undecided
(08-11-2020, 02:02 PM)RENEgadeRampaige Wrote: This error is common now since the memory exhausted allocate has disappoeared since you installed the voice chat stuff.

Hello, This is not because of the voice chat in game, this is a common bug ingame, the devs are on their way to fix this thanks.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~