Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insights and Request
Good day!

I would like to tell you that, during the pre open beta I noticed some problems:
1. Weapon Recoil - the recoil is very difficult to handle unlike the old KOS. I'm a smg user, when I burst my mp5 closely still the spread of the gun bullets is so difficult to handle and the spray is so big. Please refer to the old spray and recoil.
2. Lag Issues - lag is very common specially when the room is maxed out 16 vs 16 players. Please fix this.
3. Disconnection Issues - some errors are appearing like low memory and etc. That can cause disconnection from the game. Please fix it.
4. Shop Pricing - Please fix the crones value of the guns, make it affordable. I noticed that it's very expensive. 
5. Servers - I think you can make servers for countries in SEA? For example, China Server Philippines Server and etc. So, that it will not conflict lag to other countries.

Suggestion during pre-open beta.
1. Shop - Please make the guns low cost like 500 crones/days or Permanent so players can use and try all the guns. 
2. Weapon Rank Restriction - Kindly make the weapons rank can be used by recruit.

IGN: 'Hyyy

Signing out.

Thank you!
(08-10-2020, 11:54 AM)Hyunn2020 Wrote: Good day!

I would like to tell you that, during the pre open beta I noticed some problems:
1. Weapon Recoil - the recoil is very difficult to handle unlike the old KOS. I'm a smg user, when I burst my mp5 closely still the spread of the gun bullets is so difficult to handle and the spray is so big. Please refer to the old spray and recoil.
2. Lag Issues - lag is very common specially when the room is maxed out 16 vs 16 players. Please fix this.
3. Disconnection Issues - some errors are appearing like low memory and etc. That can cause disconnection from the game. Please fix it.
4. Shop Pricing - Please fix the crones value of the guns, make it affordable. I noticed that it's very expensive. 
5. Servers - I think you can make servers for countries in SEA? For example, China Server Philippines Server and etc. So, that it will not conflict lag to other countries.

1. Shop - Please make the guns low cost like 500 crones/days or Permanent so players can use and try all the guns. 
2. Weapon Rank Restriction - Kindly make the weapons rank can be used by recruit.

Signing out.

Thank you!

Im glad that its not only me who noticed. The recoil of the weapons are indeed pretty hard to control and compensate unlike the old Sting.

Also to add more Suggestions above:
-Please add more tutorials and/or make a tutorial stage after you've created your 1st character so newbies wont have to figure out things in game. Its so frustrating to be in that team since theyre using the match to test out the game.
-Please also add crosshair customization. Its so hard to aim with a big crosshair that is also dynamic.
-Please let us control our resolutions. I wanna run the game in the same resolution as my monitor.

I think that's it for my suggestions. More power to the admins and devs of this server!

Signing out.

Thank you!
All good, except for Shop pricing and Weapon Rank restriction. Its fair actually, it makes the game quite balance. -vaL

(08-10-2020, 01:07 PM)Yeon Wrote:

Signing out.

Thank you!

Im glad that its not only me who noticed. The recoil of the weapons are indeed pretty hard to control and compensate unlike the old Sting.

Also to add more Suggestions above:
-Please add more tutorials and/or make a tutorial stage after you've created your 1st character so newbies wont have to figure out things in game. Its so frustrating to be in that team since theyre using the match to test out the game.
-Please also add crosshair customization. Its so hard to aim with a big crosshair that is also dynamic.
-Please let us control our resolutions. I wanna run the game in the same resolution as my monitor.

I think that's it for my suggestions. More power to the admins and devs of this server!
+10 brotha! Just like my previous post/thread, Hit Registry, Lag Compensation, Recoil, Consistency of a bullet and Crosshair opt. is a must. IT'S A MUST. HAS TO BE FIX FIRST! Afterall, our only AIM will put us to victory!  Sleepy Blush -vaL
[Image: 0NeXZYZ.jpg]