Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HWID UNBAN REQUEST (UNBANNED)
1.Why Were You Banned?
-Using  Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Before anything else, I would like to ask for an apology for the trouble that my cousin caused. Unfortunately, last July 30 around 2 PM my other account has been detected using wallhack and was automatically banned. I don't have any idea that was my account was detected and has been banned due to using wallhack until one of my clan mates informed me. On the date of the incident, I was not at our house and has no idea what my cousin is messing with my pc. Later on, I interrogated my cousin, and he admits that he was using wallhack. I will ensure that my cousin will learn his lesson and make him realize the consequences of using hacks. My intentions are clear and do not mean any harm to the game. I hope to be given a second chance on playing again the game, it is the only game that makes my soul alive. If given a chance, I will promise to play the game fairly. Hoping for your kind consideration. More powers!.   

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
- Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
- HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
ID: germs

[b]HERE IS MY IP:[/b]
[b]180.190.16.40[/b]
If you live in Santo Domingo and wish to travel with JetBlue Airways right now, you'll need the location and other contact information for the Santo Domingo JetBlue Airways office. Not only will you find the contact information handy, but you will also find the JetBlue Airways flight booking, flight change, and cancellation processes useful. This comprehensive guide contains all of the pertinent information about the Jetblue Office in Santo Domingo that you need to know in order to plan a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~