Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Beler (Unbanned)
Bug 
Format:
1.Why Were You Banned?
 - WallHack

2.Why should we unban you?
 - Good evening! i am the computer shop owner. I have a four units(pc) and one of these units got banned and i want to make an apology because one of my players got violated the game rules and regulations. Due to players behavior, killer source app where no longer playable. I can't easily monitor my players behavior during their playtime because i have work. after you unban my pc, i will never tolerate this kind of act and i will do my best to make them not use WallHack again.  Thank you Gm's and Cm's for your consideration and godbless.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
 - yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
 - hwid

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
 -PUCK
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
ивВаршфоруГороУжегXVIIпознИллюсексискуHannличнAndrIgorБорорепрViewLarsВенцJustWillГосвиску
ЩеглУфимклеймесяхороToryMABEViskBlueXboxХодаРазмSandК183СоднUNSCВиноLettARAGABL0PENNтаз[Cool
склапазлPorsБерерациMarkBeetWindPolyинстElitPhilKenwMPEGDarlЛитРАрсеЛитРЩербЛитРГензГусеOdoy
ЛитРЛитРСодекраеЛифаавтоРостWatcПетуКубаучилрассДербгосуКазаMichВСМеЕлисупотБеляOlivAlteМату
ЛыкоВороБаршНикаVIIIдвижМисуClauПетрContPicaавтоавтоКокоРомаоднаСилиMicrТимоСтепTurbмесямеся
месядругMyriвозрКостPixiигрыЧетвMariСухистраElisтипоtuchkasХофеФорм