Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
UNBAN request to admin (UNBANNED)
1.      Why were you banned?
-         Using cheat by one of the player in my shops.

2.      Why should we unban you?

Good day Admin,

I am an internet café owner of LKD cnet – Mr. Durano and two of my PC’s were get banned from loging-in of killer source game due to some cheat. I do not know who is the player using cheat during the game since my customer only come and go which is mostly students, who made their research and then sometimes play the game when they have still time.

As an owner I know it is our responsibility to check, but unfortunately me and the one who looked up my internet are not tech-savvy enough to detect player using cheats.

Hopefully admin you will heed my request since it also hurts my business. Some of my customers cannot play due to banned PC.

3.      Do you use any type of hack?
-         Honestly, I do not know what is hack. I just own a computer shop but I do not know how to play the game or any online games.

4.      Type of ban?
-         Cannot log-in on PC. Log-in screen doesn’t appear.

5.      Add the username that got banned in this hardware.
-         I do not know the user. My computer is prohibited only in accessing the game killer source.

respectfully,

Eldrin Durano
LKD cnet owner
1.) Open your KS and take a screenshot
2.) Open this following website
https://killersource.net/ip.php and take a screenshot
post it here thank you.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~

(09-26-2021, 01:22 AM)bongskie_2006 Wrote: 1.      Why were you banned?
-         Using cheat by one of the player in my shops.

2.      Why should we unban you?

Good day Admin,

I am an internet café owner of LKD cnet – Mr. Durano and two of my PC’s were get banned from loging-in of killer source game due to some cheat. I do not know who is the player using cheat during the game since my customer only come and go which is mostly students, who made their research and then sometimes play the game when they have still time.

As an owner I know it is our responsibility to check, but unfortunately me and the one who looked up my internet are not tech-savvy enough to detect player using cheats.

Hopefully admin you will heed my request since it also hurts my business. Some of my customers cannot play due to banned PC.

3.      Do you use any type of hack?
-         Honestly, I do not know what is hack. I just own a computer shop but I do not know how to play the game or any online games.

4.      Type of ban?
-         Cannot log-in on PC. Log-in screen doesn’t appear.

5.      Add the username that got banned in this hardware.
-         I do not know the user. My computer is prohibited only in accessing the game killer source.

respectfully,

Eldrin Durano
LKD cnet owner

Good evening sir,

i already posted a screen shots.
thank you.
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~