Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unbaned reaquest / appealing(UNBANNED)
1.Why Were You Banned?Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software.
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words) Hello CM's/GM's, the Understand banding operator should unbaned my 2 PC beacuse i been playing for almost 1 year it is one of the most played application here in our place i been enjoy playing this game beacuse it has great graphic designed game it is realistic and very secure game. It is one of the most requested and demand game played here i am making this report for your friendly and understanding, software to unbaned my peso net from this software because  i want to play more and enjoy the goodness of the game looking forward for your favorable response to this request to unbaned my peso net Thank you.
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)t My Friend is Using a Cheat 
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban) HWID [b]Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software[/b]
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: IGN Korai
This username is using Cheat and i open killer source did not open i dont know Why. Sir Pls unbaned my peso Net 

My Ip Adress: 49.145.238.157 [Image: sleepy.png] [Image: sleepy.png]
 My Ip Adress: [b]49.145.224.194[/b]
Good day sir, Due to alot of duplicated HWID i need time to dig more into this case, please be patient and wait for my further response thank you.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-20-2021, 03:41 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: Good day sir, Due to alot of duplicated HWID i need time to dig more into this case, please be patient and wait for my further response thank you.
Sir Pls give me one chance to Play killer source in my peso net here and im promise to you we dont use a cheat anymore. Pls sir give me one chance.
(08-25-2021, 03:37 PM)romels25 Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 03:41 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: Good day sir, Due to alot of duplicated HWID i need time to dig more into this case, please be patient and wait for my further response thank you.
Sir Pls give me one chance to Play killer source in my peso net here and im promise to you we dont use a cheat anymore. Pls sir give me one chance.
HWID Unbanned , this will be your second chance the next time our system detects any 3rd party softwares in your system we will no longer tolerate any ban appeals from your ip. Have fun!
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-13-2021, 09:05 AM)johairechavez1 Wrote: 1.Why Were You Banned?Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software.
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words) Hello CM's/GM's, the Understand banding operator should unbaned my 2 PC beacuse i been playing for almost 1 year it is one of the most played application here in our place i been enjoy playing this game beacuse it has great graphic designed game it is realistic and very secure game. It is one of the most requested and demand game played here i am making this report for your friendly and understanding, software to unbaned my peso net from this software because  i want to play more and enjoy the goodness of the game looking forward for your favorable response to this request to unbaned my peso net Thank you.
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban) HWID [b]Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software[/b]
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: IGN Korai
This username is using Cheat and i open killer source did not open i dont know Why. Sir Pls unbaned my peso Net 

My Ip Adress: [b]49.145.224.194
[/b]
(09-04-2021, 12:59 AM)putanginamo21 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 09:05 AM)putanginamo21 Wrote: 1.Why Were You Banned?Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software.
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: IGN [EsloN]SukaraP
This username is using Cheat and i open killer source did not open i dont know Why. Sir Pls unbaned my peso Net :heart:

My Ip Adress: [b]49.145.224.194

[/b]
.Why Were You Banned?Cheating/Using prohibited 3rd party software.
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: IGN [EsloN]SukaraP
This username is using Cheat and i open killer source did not open i dont know Why. Sir Pls unbaned my account

My Ip Adress: 49.145.238.125   :( :(

My Ip Adress: [b]49.145.224.152 :-/ :-/ [/b]