Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
[Important] Come here if you see "We found a problem in your account." while login
Username:Bajonkiller

Email:[email protected]

Username: bajonkiller

Email: [email protected]
(09-01-2020, 03:26 AM)bajonkiller Wrote: i begging you sir please bring me back my account.. i waiting 7days pls one more chance... sir i can't create another account this only one..

Pls sir unbanned my account i will promise i follow the rules... i'm olders player before K.o.s 2012 5star lvl88 this is my first time ban...

(08-09-2020, 01:46 PM)hajayveeha Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: If you encountered this problem, You need to request changing the account id from us.
Leave your account name here and I will process it.
Good Evening!  bajonkiller

here's my account ID  [email protected]

I've received the same issue on accounts, "We found problem in your account."

Thank you.

From Admin: Your account is solved

(09-01-2020, 03:26 AM)bajonkiller Wrote: i begging you sir please bring me back my account.. i waiting 7days pls one more chance... sir i can't create another account this only one..

Pls sir unbanned my account i will promise i follow the rules... i'm olders player before K.o.s 2012 5star lvl88 this is my first time ban...

(08-09-2020, 01:46 PM)hajayveeha Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: If you encountered this problem, You need to request changing the account id from us.
Leave your account name here and I will process it.
Good Evening! Username:bajonkiller

here's my account ID Email:[email protected]

I've received the same issue on accounts, "We found problem in your account."

Thank you.

From Admin: Your account is solved
Hello Sir, Good Day. Being an old player of Kill On Sight doesn't save you from being banned in this game. This game is a replica of the historical game that we used to know and play, and this is really not the game that you used to know. There are few differences in the game between the 2 and as well as their rules and regulations. If there are things you used to do in the old game, then there might be things you couldn't do in this game. So I hope you understand the situation you are in right now sir. The Developer, GM's, CM's, and Everyone are trying their best to improve the game, for a better experience with it. God bless you always and Thank you sir.
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Username: bajonkiller

Hello sir can you help me to bring back my account one more chance i was mistake before EXP AI I WAS WAITING 7 DAYS AND NOW 9 DAYS I WAITING For reply to admin but no one reply to my massage... i can't create another account i don't why i was buy sim they sad 24hours after that indicate  to verify from my email But there's not verification send to my email..

If you help me God bless you!!!

UserName: bajonkiller

(09-01-2020, 05:40 PM)bajonkiller Wrote: Username: bajonkiller

Hello sir can you help me to bring back my account one more chance i was mistake before EXP AI I WAS WAITING 7 DAYS AND NOW 9 DAYS I WAITING For reply to admin but no one reply to my massage... i can't create another account i don't why i was buy sim they sad 24hours after that indicate  to verify from my email But there's not verification send to my email..

If you help me God bless you!!!

UserName: bajonkiller

Noted, this matter is not for me to decide, so I would forward this concern to the higher ups to know what is their decision, then I would update you.
                            ~MEREX~
Hello sir why does i cant access my account it says "INVALID PASSWORD" and right now there isnt any content about Change Password

Username: Freeze4k
(09-03-2020, 12:14 AM)Freeze4k Wrote: Hello sir why does i cant access my account it says "INVALID PASSWORD" and right now there isnt any content about Change Password

Username: Freeze4k
Have you read the rules and regulations sir? Try reading it in the News section, I've posted it there. Maybe you've violated one of those rules, thank you.
                            ~MEREX~
"We found problem in your account."

Account Name: AKP1973
(09-06-2020, 06:19 AM)abduljakul1973 Wrote: "We found problem in your account."

Account Name: AKP1973
Please provide email sir and then Sir Wan will process this. But if you failed to get any response from him within 3 business days, please try to post this matter on the FB group, Killer Source PH. Thank You!
                            ~MEREX~
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: We have made "Duplicated Account ID Fix" page for somebody who shows the error "We found a problem in your account." while logging in, please go to : https://killersource.net/index.php?a=acfix to change a new account name now, thanks!
i cant dulicated they said [font=Arial, 微軟正黑體, sans-serif]Your account seems no problem, so cannot use this function
 Pls sir help me User:bajonkiller Email:[email protected] IGN:Bajonkiller[/font]