Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
[Important] Come here if you see "We found a problem in your account." while login
Hello Good Day, Mr. YOW666. Maybe you played with a match wherein you had a password in a room and played with an AI to gain own benefits. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: We have made "Duplicated Account ID Fix" page for somebody who shows the error "We found a problem in your account." while logging in, please go to : https://killersource.net/index.php?a=acfix to change a new account name now, thanks!
It's so unfair, I created my account first and then someone got duplicate mine but WHAT? IT's me who gonna change my username? I created that account first so why is it me who gonna change my username? it supposed to be who last duplicated it.
(08-26-2020, 04:48 PM)merex hello sir good evening!  no i ddn\t, the room i enter on that day is a TDM MATCH ROOM#1 and there is so many player there on that day i joined   i did not do anything violent or any bad activity to triggered against your regulations on that day i dont know why i disconnect and when i try to log in again it popup says WRONG PASSWORD   please i know you can help me  I waste alot of time just to level up my account  PLEASE HELP ME! Wrote: Hello Good Day, Mr. YOW666. Maybe you played with a match wherein you had a password in a room and played with an AI to gain own benefits. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
Concerns Noted, Thank you.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
(08-27-2020, 04:38 PM)merex Wrote: Concerns Noted, Thank you.

~MEREX~
Sir! Sad
(08-28-2020, 02:11 PM)YOW666 Wrote:

~MEREX~
Sir! Sad
Yes Sir?  Undecided
                            ~MEREX~
(08-29-2020, 05:33 PM)merex Wrote:

~MEREX~
Sir! Sad
Yes Sir?  Undecided
Will i guess my account can't fixe anymore..
I was waiting from your chatback about the problem of my account everyday.
Just forgot my complaining about why i can't log in..

SORRY FOR DISTURBANCE
and thankyou!
--YAMETEH_KUDASAY
(08-30-2020, 04:49 AM)YOW666 Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:33 PM)merex Wrote:

~MEREX~
Sir! Sad
Yes Sir?  Undecided
Will i guess my account can't fixe anymore..
I was waiting from your chatback about the problem of my account everyday.
Just forgot my complaining about why i can't log in..

SORRY FOR DISTURBANCE
and thankyou!
--YAMETEH_KUDASAY
I sincerely apologize sir as I am also waiting for the GM's response, They are quite busy at the moment. Gomene Undecided

(08-30-2020, 06:18 AM)Professor2020 Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: We have made "Duplicated Account ID Fix" page for somebody who shows the error "We found a problem in your account." while logging in, please go to : https://killersource.net/index.php?a=acfix to change a new account name now, thanks!
Can i change my username account of killer source 
Professor2020 to 468Warren and this is my gmail account [email protected]

I change my mind  Big Grin 
 don't change my username
Alright sir, Enjoy! Wink
                            ~MEREX~
i begging you sir please bring me back my account.. i waiting 7days pls one more chance... sir i can't create another account this only one..

Pls sir unbanned my account i will promise i follow the rules... i'm olders player before K.o.s 2012 5star lvl88 this is my first time ban...

(08-09-2020, 01:46 PM)hajayveeha Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 01:24 PM)admin Wrote: If you encountered this problem, You need to request changing the account id from us.
Leave your account name here and I will process it.
Good Evening!  bajonkiller

here's my account ID  [email protected]

hajayveeha

I've received the same issue on accounts, "We found problem in your account."

Thank you.

From Admin: Your account is solved
i cant download plss help me?