Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
[Important] Come here if you see "We found a problem in your account." while login
Can somebody help me? I can't log in with my account. It says something problem with my application thats why i uninstalled it. By the time i want to re download. It's always says " Failed - Insufficient Permission" i can't download the file. Please help me. How to download it? What can i do. Thanks admin please help me.

IGN: -TiMYOGaMiNG-
username: timyo15

email: [email protected]
Good evening sir wan!

here`s my account ID

comiso19

Email registered: [email protected]

I've received the same issue on accounts, "We found problem in your account."

Thankyou sir wan
My Ign: Seraphim[Xenon]
(08-09-2020, 01:46 PM)admin Wrote: Edit: Please give me your email too.
[email protected]
my ID acc.

YAMETE_KUDASAY

email registered: [email protected]
thankyou!

Good Evening sir
concern po!
cant log in

here's my acc. ID: YAMETE_KUDASAY
Email: [email protected]

thankyou!
sir i cant log in my account
I CANT LOG IN IT SAYS wrong password

username: axl
password: axl001
Pop-up: WRONG PASSWORD
help!

gmail: [email protected]
(08-25-2020, 02:09 PM)YOW666 Wrote: I CANT LOG IN IT SAYS wrong password

help!

Hello, Good Day Sir! I have 3 possibilities:
Have you checked if your CAPSLOCK is on? 
maybe you have added any character, symbols, or numbers in your password?
or Maybe you have typed in your password in different characters, such as having small and upper case letters in your password while registering and you failed to enter the right outputs of the password you've registered.

Please double check again and Hope this helped, Update if you have solved it or not. Thanks! [Image: biggrin.png]

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
(08-25-2020, 06:19 PM)merex hello sir good evening always same error when i log in my password it says invalid password  please help! my account rank is (V) with 4(....) dots i cant access, i try everything and i know that is only my password... last i remember before i DISCONNECT when i join on ROOM 1 after that it disconnect and the i log in my account username and password that time then pop up comes with a WRONG PASSWORD or INVALID PASSWORD  help me please! :( Wrote:

help!

or Maybe you have typed in your password in different characters, such as having small and upper case letters in your password while registering and you failed to enter the right outputs of the password you've registered.

Please double check again and Hope this helped, Update if you have solved it or not. Thanks! [Image: biggrin.png]

~MEREX~

(08-25-2020, 06:19 PM)merex hello sir good evening always same error when i log in my password it says invalid password  please help! my account rank is (V) with 4(....) dots i cant access, i try everything and i know that is only my password... last i remember before i DISCONNECT when i join on ROOM 1 after that it always disconnect and i log in my account username and password after i DC that time then pop up comes with a WRONG PASSWORD or INVALID PASSWORD  help me please! :(-sorry for my bad english! Wrote:

help!

~MEREX~
Sir please give me one more chance. I'll not do it again that glitching.
IGN: desperad[O]
Please sir i will not do it again