Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A CHANGE TO PLAY AGAIN (CLOSE)
Exclamation 
Why Were You Banned? Using thirdparty/cheats/wallhack

Why should we unban you? Greetings GMs/CMs, When I got home after my work is done I saw my cousin playing my account using wall hack which is against the rules and regulation of the game and after I reprimanded him, he reasons me that he got mad by the player IGN: NATSU19 for using wallhack to him to think he can do his vengeance by using wallhack too, even if it is not my doing I also apologize for my mistake for being too reckless and by giving him my password. If given a chance to all of GMs/CMs I will kindly suggesting to change my password so I do have full control of my account. I love this game and I am also a tester of this game which goes with the name of SELENA and I fully known what's right and wrong. Please forgive me for my lapses and please give me a chance to play again my beloved game.

Do you use any type of hack? very big YES

Type of ban? permanent

Angeline357
-Close
Sorry but we no longer unban any account as a consequence for using 3rd party softwares.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(06-25-2021, 02:56 PM)Belder Wrote: -Close
Sorry but we no longer unban any account as a consequence for using 3rd party softwares.
but please unbanned only my ip address, cant play anymore i sacrifice myself to create new char pls GMs

(06-25-2021, 02:56 PM)Belder Wrote: -Close
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option. (why is that giving them chance when also I wrong once? its a bit unfair to me GM's im so sad my char got banned and also my ip address, we all have mistakes that we can learn later on in the future just give me a chance and i promise you wont be disappointed Sad