Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BUGS ENCOUNTERED
It's great feeling to play the game but there are still bugs lots of them:
1. The most annoying when you bump on your teammates, its like your glitching.
2. Heads of the characters missing
3. Theres one time when Im using default knife mb-2, I was far from the wall but my left click reached the wall lwaving a knife mark on the wall.
4. The throwing of grenade not that accurate and smooth. 
5. When bunny hopping you stop bunny hopping when you click left or right mouse button. I wish you can still bunny hop even when your firing. 
6. There was a time when I respawned, I got stuck together with my teamate. (Cittia)
7. The firing patterns of weapons they feel like not automatic weapon when firing and most of the rifles almost sounds the same, and the recoil of pistol the screen shakes too much when firing pistol. 
8. Crones and xp not adding up or  the does not update on the info on the left of the screen below character.
9. When entering a room with password, theres no way to get out of the password box no nack button or cant go to rooms, the only way to get out of the password screen of the room is to input a weong password several times
Thanks I hope there can be some adjustments on my encounters. Ps still trying the maps trying to find bugs and glitches. 
Thanks developers for your priceless efforts bringing back the game!   Heart
-Try changing to high quality
5. When bunny hopping you stop bunny hopping when you click left or right mouse button. I wish you can still bunny hop even when your firing.
-its possible firing when bunnyhopping sir, some of the players are doing it, just get use to the game and adjust
6. There was a time when I respawned, I got stuck together with my teamate. (Cittia)
-This happen not just in citta but in everywhere, this is one of the known bugs ingame too
7. The firing patterns of weapons they feel like not automatic weapon when firing and most of the rifles almost sounds the same, and the recoil of pistol the screen shakes too much when firing pistol.
-The pistol recoil will be over soon

Devs are trying their best to fix it thank you.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-07-2020, 03:32 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: 2. Heads of the characters missing
-its possible firing when bunnyhopping sir, some of the players are doing it, just get use to the game and adjust
-This happen not just in citta but in everywhere, this is one of the known bugs ingame too

Ive been encountering a bug in levels
2 days ago I was a Corporal (RANK 4) With the EXP at 60% almost at rank 5,
When I logged in again the EXP was down to 16% while still at Rank 4, pls fix this, im stuck at the same level for 3 days now.
Also it immediately disconnects when you have failed to enter a server, so you cant choose the other server because of the disconnection notice
(08-07-2020, 03:41 AM)Kaisel Wrote:

When I logged in again the EXP was down to 16% while still at Rank 4, pls fix this, im stuck at the same level for 3 days now.
Also it immediately disconnects when you have failed to enter a server, so you cant choose the other server because of the disconnection notice

About the disconnect problem its from the server it'll be fix soon, Also that level issue will be heard thanks.
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-07-2020, 08:42 AM)YouAintPro Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 03:41 AM)Kaisel Wrote:

About the disconnect problem its from the server it'll be fix soon, Also that level issue will be heard thanks.
I would like to make an addition 
9.. When entering a room with password, theres no way to get out of the password box no nack button or cant go to rooms, the only way to get out of the password screen of the room is to input a weong password several times.
10. Cant bunny hop when doing a right click 
Again thankyou!
(08-07-2020, 01:36 AM)kos1234 Wrote: It's great feeling to play the game but there are still bugs lots of them:
1. The most annoying when you bump on your teammates, its like your glitching.
3. Theres one time when Im using default knife mb-2, I was far from the wall but my left click reached the wall lwaving a knife mark on the wall.
4. The throwing of grenade not that accurate and smooth. 
8. Crones and xp not adding up or  the does not update on the info on the left of the screen below character.
9. When entering a room with password, theres no way to get out of the password box no nack button or cant go to rooms, the only way to get out of the password screen of the room is to input a weong password several times
Thanks I hope there can be some adjustments on my encounters. Ps still trying the maps trying to find bugs and glitches. 
Thanks developers for your priceless efforts bringing back the game!   Heart