Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REQUESTING OWN COMPUTER (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1. Why Were You Banned?
   ---> Using Wallhack / ESP
2. Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
   ---> Hello ! Good Evening Sir/Maam. I am from Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte. I am very sorry for disobeying your rules or playing with wallhack. I sincerely apology for what i have done wrong to your game sir . Actually I have a problem, simple problem but its break my mind. We argument with my wife because of (private) . So that bored strike in my mind. Im just trying the wallhack so that I can play for fun . But suddenly I dont know the return for using wallhack. I am Very sorry sir/maam for what I did ... And I promise i will not do it again maam/sir ... Please accept my apology maam/sir . Sad I dont have other games here aside from your game and dota. Can you please unbanned my hardware sir/maam? So that I can play again maam/sir. I've learned a lesson after I've done... This is cool you can ban a hardware so that you can maintain fair game. I thought that it is okay to play with cheat like the first version of this game (KOS). But this is Good for the game even though you will ban the hardware ... Please sir/maam unbanned my hardware so that i can play again .. PLEASE :/
3. Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
   ---> Yes
4. Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
   ---> HWID/Normal Ban ( Actually i dont know the meaning of HWID but i think that is for hardware. So that i write the 2)
5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
   --->killEM
(04-16-2021, 03:41 PM)andrea11 Wrote: 1. Why Were You Banned?
   ---> Using Wallhack / ESP
2. Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
   ---> Hello ! Good Evening Sir/Maam. I am from Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte. I am very sorry for disobeying your rules or playing with wallhack. I sincerely apology for what i have done wrong to your game sir . Actually I have a problem, simple problem but its break my mind. We argument with my wife because of (private) . So that bored strike in my mind. Im just trying the wallhack so that I can play for fun . But suddenly I dont know the return for using wallhack. I am Very sorry sir/maam for what I did ... And I promise i will not do it again maam/sir ... Please accept my apology maam/sir . Sad I dont have other games here aside from your game and dota. Can you please unbanned my hardware sir/maam? So that I can play again maam/sir. I've learned a lesson after I've done... This is cool you can ban a hardware so that you can maintain fair game. I thought that it is okay to play with cheat like the first version of this game (KOS). But this is Good for the game even though you will ban the hardware ... Please sir/maam unbanned my hardware so that i can play again .. PLEASE :/
3. Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
   ---> Yes
4. Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
   ---> HWID/Normal Ban ( Actually i dont know the meaning of HWID but i think that is for hardware. So that i write the 2)
5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
   --->andrela13
instead of killEM my username is andrela13 sorry for mistype
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~