Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Unbanned Request (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
Cheating

2.Why should we unban you? (explain at least 100 words)
I have already regretted what I have done and was also waiting to get unbanned from the forum for the reason of spamming threads though I only post 2 threads and forgot to delete the other. Anyways I admitted my wrongdoings out of curiosity and was just testing how or what is the feeling of being powerful at the game it was a good experience but in the end, it was still cheating and I have already regretted it I apologize for this greediness of mine and I promise to be a good player who follow rules from now on. Many thanks for the GM's and CM's quick or fast actions in the monitoring of cheating players. Thank you and God Bless.  

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID/NORMAL BAN
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
User: saecula143 
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option. We will not unban your account as a consequence for using hacks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
GM, I hope you unbanned me because I was playing on my PC here, he even thought of banning my PC because he was a child playing and someone taught him that when he waved he would be given sn2, so he was just forced to be unbanned you have the IP on the pc that I always play IGN: Xnxx.com I hope sir thank you so much 
1.Why Were You Banned?
Cheating

2.Why should we unban you? (explain at least 100 words)
I have already regretted what I have done and was also waiting to get unbanned from the forum for the reason of spamming threads though I only post 2 threads and forgot to delete the other. Anyways I admitted my wrongdoings out of curiosity and was just testing how or what is the feeling of being powerful at the game it was a good experience but in the end, it was still cheating and I have already regretted it I apologize for this greediness of mine and I promise to be a good player who follow rules from now on. Many thanks for the GM's and CM's quick or fast actions in the monitoring of cheating players. Thank you and God Bless.

Yes

HWID/NORMAL BAN

User:(Chicky)

1.Why Were You Banned?
I was banned because my youngest brother using wallhack he download it while I was in the school paying my tuition.

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
  I sincerely apologize for what my youngest brother did and I know using wallhack was prohibited but I didn't download it my youngest brother did. While I was in school paying my tuition, when I got home my laptop was banned and I go to the banned list and it was there, my sister account was in the list. I ask my brother about it and he said "My friend telling me how to download wallhack" and he download and use it. What should I do? I'm gonna cry about this and I don't know how to solve this huhuhu. Can I play again? I will teach him a lesson why he do that. I wasn't around in the house while he used wallhack.

Yes

HWID ban

username:YLZION