Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request Unbanned HWID,ACC (UNBANNED)
Bug 

(04-08-2021, 03:26 PM)peso2 Wrote:
1.Why i got banned? I don't know why I was banned after you didn't want to play before and I just ate for a while and when I came back it said, you have been. Contact GM to inquiry the reason, and when it opened I played at login's computer shop ko acc ko at may nakalagay banned at ang nag banned sakin ay si MORNINGSTAR

2.Why Should we unban you?
 It's a pity if I work hard just to be first in the rank of our neighbor, then I was banned for no reason, sir, I hope my acc and pc can be unbaned
because I didn't really use the wall and our neighbors already knew and I was shocked that I was banned
3.Do you use any types of hacks?(Yes or No)
-NO
4.Type of Ban, (HWID or Normal Ban)
i think HWID banned becaus few days i cant play KS in my PC

5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware
User:peso2  IGN:'Ms|HellCat

I hope you read this, Thankyou and Godbless Heart

Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option. We will not unban your account as a consequence for using hacks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(04-10-2021, 06:02 AM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option. We will not unban your account as a consequence for using hacks.
ThankYou <3 RIP acc nalang AHHAAH