Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNBAN REQUEST (PENDING)
Brick 
1.Why Were You Banned?
According to one of the CM's that I have talked about this issue, our pc got banned just because of the connected HWID with other computers that got HWID ban.

2.Why should we unban you?
Because, we are innocent. The computer shop owner reminds us always not to use cheat. We don't know if there are players who uses cheat sometimes when there are no other people playing in the computer shop because, maybe they are taking advantage when the owner have to go to somewhere for important walks, and when they are alone. But, as far as I know since mostly I am here in the computer shop staying or playing, all players are cooperating on what we should and we shouldn't do. We know people who are using hacks or having links but, we don't tolerate them because, what we only want is to play fair and just have fun. We don't want to destroy someone's hard-work which gives us our happiness.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
No, but I know someone who uses hack or have the hack link.

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID Ban

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
I don't know who got banned because, as what the CM said it was just because of same HWID with other computer shop that got banned.
copy and paste this link to your web page (killersource.net/ip.php) and paste the ip address provided below.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~