Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
REQUESTING APPEAL FOR WALLHACK BANNED (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
Chamz, wallhack
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Good day, Admins, Mods and Gm's, here I am for the very first time here like to request an appeal for the pc that got banned because of my doing for using chamz wallhack, I did this one time I got bored of getting killed and bored and thinking something stupid, at first I didnt know if it really work but it did, the thing its not my pc, its my friend neighbors pc, he lets me use hes pc because we're friends. I did it several times he even told me it will make me ban, and I didnt realize untill hes pc is also banned. I feel unhappy for the past few days untill now because when he wants to really play the game he cant, yeah because hes unit is banned. I really did regret using it. Im Im begging you to even just uban hes computer and not my account so that will make me feel relief giving second chance is greatly appreciated. And i will never use 3rd party software or any kind of cheats/hacks/exploit on on this game ever again even on anywhere, I am hoping that this request will merit your kind attention and consideration. (Sorry for bad english)
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes, Chamz 
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID and Normal Ban
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
untitled2019
Player name: Lewd

killersource.net/ip.php

IM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY, HOPE YOULL NOTICE THIS.. THANKS...
reviewed
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Looking forward to it.
Unbanned
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Thanks... I tried to log on the banned account but it's still banned. Does this means the pc unit is the only thing unbanned?

I wanna to try play fair, is there any chance I can play again?
your account will no longer be unbanned its a consequence, the next time you are caught red handed you will no longer able to appeal.
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~