Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Within 3 days Request (DENIED)
Exclamation 
1.Why Were You Banned?
- Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)

- I was just complaining about players who obviously cheating. How come just standing behind the wall and always got me headshot with the same player named el_chapo, I don't even know even once on where the location of the enemy is. There are rumors that there is a GM playing with us in the same room, so I keep on chatting complaining about what happened in their opposing teams. I also observed that if it was not me, the other players always got them head shots as well. Then suddenly they kicked me off from the server and from the game accused I was cheating but I was not cheating ever since. I felt discriminated about other players laughing while I was complaining about being unfair. I still have a thought of sharing this game to my friends and my cousins. I spent time to get leveled -up then suddenly banned.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
- NO

4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
- Both PC and Account

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: Liiizards
Nice try! Maybe try again next time to admit that your cheating instead of trying to ban evade.
-Denied (Re-apply again in a week.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Hello Sir,

No longer interested Smile it's all yours. What should I admit when I did nothing but to play fair. Such a BIAS GM. So of there's someone reporting/complaining about other player's activity you will ban the complainant? That explains. We'll play different game with friends without BIAS GMs.

Thanks
Have fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~