Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banning 292929 account and PC - Unjustifiable (CLOSE) (DENIED)
Exclamation 
Hello,

I've been playing KS for weeks now, playing overnight and daytime. I experienced playing the game way back 2012 to 2015 I experienced a lot of players who's using wallhack. The situation I had recently was, I was playing with this "CLANTOTAN" room name and some known players who keeps playing the same room. I heard them before as well since 2012 from KOS. As I keep on chatting that there is someone who's cheating obviously. I complained that I was just standing behind the wall making sure that nobody can see me at Shooter map. This "el_chapo" and "EmperorShanks" always got me behind the wall, and that's the main thing that I have been complaining. The banning that just happened to my account is unjustifiable. The GMs wants to be respected but I never use any kind of cheat of this game. I was scolded one time due to flashbanging ally by Moot11 and I regretted that action and learn not to do it again. We do have banning procedure, as I read the forum's policy and rules. 

I only complained about players who's obviously cheating. I did not use any kind of cheat. I appeal for this because I don't have any justice for banning my PC and my account.

with all due respect,
please do such justifiable actions.

Thanks,

The GM who did this was so unfair, since I never use any cheat and was accused of cheating.

292929 2021-02-02 17:08:23 WALLHACK SenpaiKentoy Permanent BANNED
Denied, Not following proper format. You can re-apply again within 3 days.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
1.Why Were You Banned?
- Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
- I was just complaining about players who obviously cheating. How come just standing behind the wall and always got me headshot with the same player named el_chapo, I don't even know even once on where the location of the enemy is. There are rumors that there is a GM playing with us in the same room, so I keep on chatting complaining about what happened in their opposing teams. I also observed that if it was not me, my other players always got them head shots as well. Then suddenly they kicked me off from the server and from the game accused I was cheating but I was not cheating ever since.

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
- NO
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
- Both PC and Account

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware: Liiizards