Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clyper got Banned (Unbanned)
Bug 
1.Why Were You Banned?
- Cheating

[b]2.Why should we unban you?[/b]
[b]- I was not the one who piloted my account, it was my brother. I was at work and for me to level-up my account I let my brother use my account. If you can track my records of log-ins I have 2 PCs that I used. I admire integrity and honesty all the time, I asked my brother where did he get the cheat, he search for it online and found it out on Facebook. He was deceived and downloaded the file that night and injected it. I scolded him after that, I already warned him about being banned because of a highly offensive act against the rules. I've already deleted the cheat that he downloaded and even reinstalling the game. Without you asking, but I'm one of the players who promote the game for them to play with my cousins and friends. Well for me, that's one of the ways that this game will be known. I admire that administrator is active about monitoring their player's activity. This serves as a lesson for my brother because I already warned him. I am now the one who appeal of what he did because it's my account. I'll accept if ever I can't play the game any longer.[/b]

[b][b]3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)[/b][/b]
[b][b]- Yes, my brother used xray he admitted. He just used my account but I was never part or even supported it. I was away.[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]-Not sure, but I can't play or open the game's log-in[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]- Clyper[/b][/b][/b]
Hardware Unbanned , please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Hello Sir,

I appreciate it. Thanks, I will make sure to block unauthorized downloads from my PC.