Email : [email protected]

pls fix my account!
(08-26-2020, 12:32 PM)boykah Wrote: To admin

INVALID PASSWORD AND USERNAME

Username : boykah
In game name : 吉celestial
Email : [email protected]

pls fix my account!
Hello Good Day Sir, Maybe you've played a match where you've set a password in the room and played with an AI for own benefits? It's the least possibility as this was the reason for some players to have their accounts banned. You should have read the rules and regulations of the game sir and having sense of fair play, playing with AI's and making rooms with password for own benefits are unfair for those who want to create rooms and play with everyone. Anyways I would contact the moderators about this, stay updated.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
im just practicing bunny hop in AI match sir, i wont do it again pls tel the moderators to fix my account
thank you for reply sir!
Sir I can't log in my account. 7days na since na ban

IGN: desperad[O]
(08-27-2020, 02:36 PM)boykah Wrote: im just practicing bunny hop in AI match sir, i wont do it again pls tel the moderators to fix my account
thank you for reply sir!
Noted, You're welcome!

~MEREX~

(08-27-2020, 03:30 PM)hizam02 Wrote: Sir I can't log in my account. 7days na since na ban

IGN: desperad[O]
Maybe you've also did the same mistake sir, Creating a room with password and playing alone with the AI for Exp boosting or other personal interests. You'll just have to wait for it, just don't do it again. Thank you.

~MEREX~
                            ~MEREX~
Any update in my account sir?.. Im excited to play again HEHEHE
(08-29-2020, 04:40 PM)boykah Wrote: Any update in my account sir?.. Im excited to play again HEHEHE
I sincerely apologize sir, as the GM's are quite busy currently and cannot respond to me. Like us they also have personal lives to take care of, I'm hope you understand, Thank you! Blush
                            ~MEREX~
still no update sir ?
(09-06-2020, 04:57 PM)xbalonges2 Wrote: username:bbalonges
ign: Gilokaoi

unbanned please .. thank you
Oh I see, so you are one of the banned players because of violating certain rules and has the guts on blabbering and complaining about it Big Grin  I hope you've learned your lesson Wink The lifting of your ban will still be decided, we pretty much don't need players who aren't obedient enough to follow simple rules because its only holding and pushing the game down Rolleyes
PS: Sorry lost my temper Sleepy
                            ~MEREX~
sir I do not know that it is forbidden to play alone in an AI match, I will not repeat my violation sir, I hope you will forgive me and unbanned my account. I am waiting for my account update sir Smile