Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HWID UNBAN REQUEST (UNBANNED)
1.Why Were You Banned?
Using wallhack
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
Good day to you, Belder! I Sincerely Apologize to this community for ruining the game by using a wallhack and I admitted it out of curiosity. I promise not to do that again and to play fair with other players.. I got banned including my own "PC". I beg to differ with you to unbanned my "PC" and not the account. Hoping for your kind consideration. More power and wish you all the best
3.Do you use any type of hack?
Yes
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:
DontMess
Hello Good day, can you send me your IP Address by visiting this website
https://killersource.net/ip.php
[Image: FHJF.gif]
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-20-2021, 03:38 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: Good Day to you sir, Here is the IP Address: 49.148.197.184
(08-20-2021, 09:55 AM)DontMess Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 03:38 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: Good Day to you sir, Here is the IP Address: 49.148.197.184
The ip address you've sent me doesn't seems to be banned, are you sure you sent me the right ip address from the link i give you?
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
Good afternoon to you sir. Yes, I'm really sure the IP address from the link that I'm giving you is correct.

here is the proof: 
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3616...4672293996
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3616...4672293996

if you want to know the actual IP address that is not on the link you gave to me.
here is it: 192.168.1.35

Thank you and Have a great day sir.
If thats the case I'll dig more into this, ill get back to you once i have an answer thank you.
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
(08-21-2021, 05:32 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: If thats the case I'll dig more into this, ill get back to you once i have an answer thank you.
Okay sir, take your time. 

Thank you and Have a great day.
(08-21-2021, 05:36 AM)DontMess Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 05:32 AM)YouAintPro Wrote: If thats the case I'll dig more into this, ill get back to you once i have an answer thank you.
Okay sir, take your time. 

Thank you and Have a great day.
Hi , i am happy to tell you that we decided to unban your HWID but as a consequence your account will remain BANNED and will no longer be retrieve. The good news is you may now able to play the game! but once we detect a third party software again in this HWID you will be blacklisted and can not apply for another ban appeal.
~~~~~~YouAintPro~~~~~~
1.Why were you banned?
- Using Wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?
-First of all, I want to thank you for all the GM/CM to get back this kind of game online. I have greatly enjoyed playing K.O.S (Kill on Sight) back then and more improved by the K.S (KillerSource) in the present which is i can play in other country together with my friends and team mates before.
I'd just like to start off this appeal and apology by saying I'm extremely sorry to all GM/CM for about what i did in the game and i admit that recently of using wallhack playing in this game. I got Banned including my own PC. My sincere apologies to all GM/CM on that. I'm hoping that i can get back to play again in KillerSource without using any cheats but just only using for fair game play. again and again I promise not to use wallhack again and to play fair to other players, hoping that you will forgive me and give me an another chance to change.
This is the first and last and it will never ever happen again in the future. More power and wish you all the Best.

3.Do you use any type of hack?
- Yes Wallhack

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
- HWID

5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:
- IGN: Xyler