Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HWID UNBAN REQUEST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1.Why were you banned?
- Using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?
I'd just like to start off this appeal and apology by saying I'm extremely sorry to all GM/CM for about what i did in the game and i admit that recently of using wallhack playing in this game. I got Banned including my own PC. My sincere apologies to all GM/CM on that. I'm hoping that i can get back to play again in KillerSource without using any cheats but just only using for fair game play. again and again I promise not to use wallhack again and to play fair to other players, hoping that you will forgive me and give me an another chance to change.

This is the first and last and it will never ever happen again in the future. More power and wish you all the Best.

3.Do you use any type of hack?
- Yes

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
-HWID

5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:
- IGN: TUTURO
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(06-25-2021, 02:59 PM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.

(06-25-2021, 02:59 PM)Belder Wrote: Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
sir plsss unbannd in killer source

(06-23-2021, 01:53 AM)sonney Wrote: 1.Why were you banned?
- Using wallhack

2.Why should we unban you?
I'd just like to start off this appeal and apology by saying I'm extremely sorry to all GM/CM for about what i did in the game and i admit that recently of using wallhack playing in this game. I got Banned including my own PC. My sincere apologies to all GM/CM on that. I'm hoping that i can get back to play again in KillerSource without using any cheats but just only using for fair game play. again and again I promise not to use wallhack again and to play fair to other players, hoping that you will forgive me and give me an another chance to change.

This is the first and last and it will never ever happen again in the future. More power and wish you all the Best.

3.Do you use any type of hack?
- Yes

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
-HWID

5.Add the username that got ban in this hardware:
- IGN: TUTURO