Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASKING FOR TRAINING ROOM OR TEST FIRE
Sir Good day and to all devs and gms I have a suggestions about test fire because i have a lot of trouble in terms of aiming and shooting other players while they are moving. I'm not competing the game or whatever my point is the game must have a test fire of preview item to shoot like PUBG,CSGO and etc. they have rooms or mode to train they're shooting and aiming. Sorry for my bad grammar i just want to help the game and to all devs. 
-IGN:MORNINGSTAR
(09-03-2020, 07:28 AM)carmelooowxd Wrote: Sir Good day and to all devs and gms I have a suggestions about test fire because i have a lot of trouble in terms of aiming and shooting other players while they are moving. I'm not competing the game or whatever my point is the game must have a test fire of preview item to shoot like PUBG,CSGO and etc. they have rooms or mode to train they're shooting and aiming. Sorry for my bad grammar i just want to help the game and to all devs. 
-IGN:MORNINGSTAR
This game is a replica of the long dead game "Kill On Site", so that those players who have been longing this game can play it again. The devs are trying their best to replicate it as much as it was before, and your suggestion is very helpful and useful. But for now it's still not in the list of the things or features to replicate, Maybe in future updates it'll be considered and be added. Thank you! Big Grin
                            ~MEREX~
[Image: source.gif]
Thumbs Up 
hmmmm in my opinion I think that might come later on as devs should really be focusing on keeping this game alive and handling bugs/glitches as those are what's very rampant. Nice Suggestion tho. A major one.
>                 gh0st >
[Image: giphy.gif]