Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insights and Request
Good day!

I would like to tell you that, during the pre open beta I noticed some problems:
1. Weapon Recoil - the recoil is very difficult to handle unlike the old KOS. I'm a smg user, when I burst my mp5 closely still the spread of the gun bullets is so difficult to handle and the spray is so big. Please refer to the old spray and recoil.
2. Lag Issues - lag is very common specially when the room is maxed out 16 vs 16 players. Please fix this.
3. Disconnection Issues - some errors are appearing like low memory and etc. That can cause disconnection from the game. Please fix it.
4. Shop Pricing - Please fix the crones value of the guns, make it affordable. I noticed that it's very expensive. 
5. Servers - I think you can make servers for countries in SEA? For example, China Server Philippines Server and etc. So, that it will not conflict lag to other countries.

Suggestion during pre-open beta.
1. Shop - Please make the guns low cost like 500 crones/days or Permanent so players can use and try all the guns. 
2. Weapon Rank Restriction - Kindly make the weapons rank can be used by recruit.

IGN: 'Hyyy

Signing out.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Insights and Request - by Hyunn2020 - 08-10-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: Insights and Request - by Yeon - 08-10-2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Insights and Request - by -vaL - 08-11-2020, 10:15 AM