Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UNBANNED REQUEST (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1. Why were you Banned?
-I don't know because we don't use cheats

[b]2. Why should we unbanned you? [/b]
[b]-Hi GMs/CMs we were just playing just a while ago then we got DC even though we dont use cheats we were in game playing BOMBING in citta.We were shocked when it got banned and then when we are trying to log in in another pesonet we can still log in our account, our account is not banned but the PC. I think u misbanned our PC thats what inside our minds. Hope you can see this. Because we dont know why the PC got banned. [b]Thank you and Godbless! Morepower to all staff!. Kindly check it Big Thanks!![/b][/b]

[b][b][b]3. Do you use any type of Hack? (Yes or No)[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]-No[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
-HWID[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

[b]5. Add the username that got ban in this hardware?[/b]
[b]-None[/b]

[b]HERES MY IGN: QuiXotiC[/b]
Hi , i dont think so we misbanned any. The system itself may have detected a hacker in that compshop either way it got HWID BANNED may i know possible users that got banned in your area or compshop so i can trace this.

-PENDING
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-11-2020, 09:37 PM)Belder Wrote: Hi , i dont think so we misbanned any. The system itself may have detected a hacker in that compshop either way it got HWID BANNED may i know possible users that got banned in your area or compshop so i can trace this.

-PENDING
-If thats the case, Sir may i see the banned list? And let my friends see it maybe they know who are banned.Maybe i can find his IGN there and check it if i can find him there because i memorize their IGNs and  Im suspecting that its a kid? Or other than us that playing ks and using cheat. Thanks for helping sir. MORE POWER to STAFFS!!!

(10-11-2020, 09:37 PM)Belder Wrote: Hi , i dont think so we misbanned any. The system itself may have detected a hacker in that compshop either way it got HWID BANNED may i know possible users that got banned in your area or compshop so i can trace this.

-PENDING
- I just want to clarify sir that me and my friends were playing yesterday when we suddenly got DC  we thought is just a normal disconnection but when we try to reopen we see the notification 'You have been banned. Please contact GM for inquires'...We have no clue why it got banned and also sir that among the 7 units there is a 1 unit that KS can still be open, its not banned so we try to log in our accounts there to see if our account are banned but it opens and our account have not been banned. Me and My friends wont cheat because they are afraid in HWID banned so we got an agreement before that if someone cheats we will kick him in the butt and make him into a pulp.

-PENDING
- This appeal sir will help us as the owner also will help us if the banned has been lifted, because its her only small business. She will help us by not tolerating kids to play or go in and out in her computer shop that a possible user of cheats and also we have here what u call "BUDOTS" playing KS that maybe trying to use cheats.. Sorry for the inconvenience that we cause sir. Hoping that u will help us. Thank you and godbless!

-PENDING
I have a video proof sir that the other 1 unit still playable, but i cant send it here it says: You can upload a maximumof 52.43 bytes at once.
Send the banned users here so i can review it
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
In our group no one have been banned sir all our accounts can still be open
(10-12-2020, 01:13 AM)Belder Wrote: Send the banned users here so i can review it
 I cant give you any sir sorry.... but im telling the truth.
 We are team playing sir when it suddenly got dc and banned.
 I assure u sir that no ones cheating on us. Thats a fact!
 I think There are same issue as mine also that have been suddenly banned.

(10-12-2020, 01:13 AM)Belder Wrote: Send the banned users here so i can review it
 If i see anyone cheating here i will directly report it sir and i wont bother the staff if this will happen again.
Thats a promise sir!!!
I wont be able to verify this if u dont know which user that got banned in this HWID's
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
(10-12-2020, 04:31 AM)Belder Wrote: I wont be able to verify this if u dont know which user that got banned in this HWID's
Can u give some time sir to find the culprit? Please