Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IP BANNED / I Am the Owner Of the shop . Please Fix (UNBANNED)
Bug 
1. Hi admin, our 3 computers out of 7 were banned due to 3 players were cheating on the game.

2. I am appealing to you to please unban my 2 units because I was not aware that my two players were already cheating. I am the owner of the pisonet shop and I must admit that there is a lack of monitoring done on my side. Given this mistake I made, I am giving you my word that this will not happen again since I will put some signs about "NO CHEATING" and will inform personally to the customers and remind them of the strict rules especially KS. The kids love this game so much and I hope you will resolve our issue. 
3. They are using  a type of hack (yes)
4. Normal ban
5. I did not get the username since that kid is not playing in our Shop anymore.

Email me on my yahoomail:[email protected]

This is the ip Address
192.168.1.4 IPV4
255.255.255.0 IPV6

(05-11-2021, 09:59 AM)UbeJam11 Wrote: 1. Hi admin, our 3 computers out of 7 were banned due to 3 players were cheating on the game.

2. I am appealing to you to please unban my 2 units because I was not aware that my two players were already cheating. I am the owner of the pisonet shop and I must admit that there is a lack of monitoring done on my side. Given this mistake I made, I am giving you my word that this will not happen again since I will put some signs about "NO CHEATING" and will inform personally to the customers and remind them of the strict rules especially KS. The kids love this game so much and I hope you will resolve our issue. 
3. They are using  a type of hack (yes)
4. Normal ban
5. I did not get the username since that kid is not playing in our Shop anymore.

Email me on my yahoomail:[email protected]

This is the ip Address
192.168.1.4 IPV4
255.255.255.0 IPV6
2001:4452:2d9:c600:49c2:d009:9c71:46a7

2001:4452:2d9:c600:49c2:d009:9c71:46a7
will forward this ip stay tune
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~
Hardware Unbanned, please avoid using any 3rd party software's otherwise your hwid will be blacklisted next time will be banned and appealing will no longer be an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~~~~~~-BELDER-~~~~~~~