Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,959
» Latest member: abroadastrology
» Forum threads: 11,075
» Forum posts: 12,683

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 95 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 93 Guest(s)
Bing, Google

Latest Threads
[MADAFAKA]
Forum: Unban Request / Appealing
Last Post: raphael121998
12-13-2022, 05:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1,102
Pabor²
Last Post: kogskolokoi
11-25-2022, 09:08 AM
» Views: 1,169
Ban Appeal
Last Post: kogskolokoi
11-25-2022, 09:05 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 4,355
APPEALING HWID
Last Post: astronomy
10-31-2022, 01:04 AM
» Views: 1,226
Game Points
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: johnbughaw82
08-13-2022, 10:07 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 5,641
Unban please
Last Post: chokehold
07-15-2022, 11:12 AM
» Views: 1,515
Speedhack
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: byaxz144
07-14-2022, 12:46 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 11,279
Unbanned request Pc / app...
Last Post: opyx666
06-27-2022, 10:58 AM
» Views: 1,498
Unbanned PC/Appealing
Last Post: albert02
06-02-2022, 02:06 AM
» Views: 2,115
HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD? H...
Forum: Account Issues
Last Post: DreamLocker
05-02-2022, 10:43 AM
» Views: 2,137

Brick [MADAFAKA]
Posted by: raphael121998 - 12-13-2022, 05:12 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

sir why im banned for glitching ? do you have any proof sir/mam ? so confuse i play your game good and smooth i have a lot of fun yesterday then suddenly this morning i cant log in due to glitching by sir hukom i was shocked !! since day one i never violate your game rules please unbanned me because my top up items so useless please give me your kind ang considaration sir hukom. god bless us all YOUR SOLDIER [MADAFAKA]

Print this item

Pabor²
Posted by: kogskolokoi - 11-25-2022, 09:08 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

Duha man unta mi ga binaylo'ay ug Trashtalk pero ako ray na ban haha mga pabor2

Print this item

APPEALING HWID
Posted by: astronomy - 10-31-2022, 01:04 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

1.Why Were You Banned?
SOMEONE USING WALLHACK 
2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
I am here sir in your Forum to make an apology again'ts my customer that disobey again'ts your rules or doing cheats in your game sir .

I am asking your forgiveness and I Promised sir that ill monitor my customer from now on ,i will assure you that they cannot repeat doing cheat or wall hacks again. Please notice my post threads sir Thank you in advance.
Thankyou and Godbless! keepsafe
3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
Yes
4.Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban)
HWID
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

IDK THE USERNAME SIR BECAUSE ITS PUBLIC COMPUTER SHOP
HERE'S MY IP ADRESS 49.146.36.225

Print this item

Unban please
Posted by: chokehold - 07-15-2022, 11:12 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

1.Why Were You Banned?
using wallhack last february 2021

2.Why should we unban you? (explain atleast 100 words)
after a year i decided to go back home and start working at home and play this game again
but this time i want to play this game with no using cheat or some wallhack. 
please do unban my HWID thanks

3.Do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
yes i used wallhack that i found in youtube
HWID

5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware:

ChokeHold

Print this item

Unbanned request Pc / appealing
Posted by: opyx666 - 06-27-2022, 10:58 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

1.Why Were You Banned?
             I don't freaking know, I got busy in work then suddenly pc 7 in our shop, banned and I dont have fcking idea. I dont know what to fcking do.
2.Why should we unban you?
         You should unban me because business is not doing well this time and we need to recover for the lost last month and we need to make some move. Unbanning this pc may help us a lot in order to sustain our daily lives. I'm here to ask for a good business we also promote this game in our place to that we can enjoy playing this game but there is some people who destroy the game and they dont fucking care about the fucking consequence.
3.Do you use any type of hack? 
         No, I dont have fcking idea 
           HWID Ban
5.Add the username that got banned in this hardware

None

IP ADDRESS: 2001:4455:26d:dd00:7988:824c:f396:56c8

Print this item

Unbanned PC/Appealing
Posted by: albert02 - 06-02-2022, 02:06 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

Why were you Banned?
-sadly but I don't know but it says using third party

2. Why should we unban you?
Greetings, Creator!
-Im a small pisonet owner and it's my obligation to not allowing players to use such as third party thing, please sir unbanned my computer because it's our source of income and this PC I bought recently is 2nd hand and when I install the Killersource game it directly banned IDK what happened i thought the first owner used that third party thing.

3. Do you use any type of Hack? (Yes or No)
-Yes, Maybe the first owner

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
-sadly but IDK but it says this PC got banned or its IP add

5. Add the username that got ban in this hardware? 

idk sir because when we install it got banned directly
HERE'S MY PUBLIC IP ADDRESS: 103.62.152.157

Print this item

HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD? HELP HELP...
Posted by: DreamLocker - 05-02-2022, 10:43 AM - Forum: Account Issues - No Replies

Hello po Admin..paano po ba mag change ng password?? kailangan ko po palitan yung password ko kase po may ibang nakakaalam ng aking password

Print this item

UNBAN /APPELING
Posted by: astronomy - 03-04-2022, 08:01 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

1. Why were you Banned?
-Using third party apps such as wallhack.

2. Why should we unban you?
Greetings, Creator!
-First of all, I would like to ask apology of using third party application that can affect the game. Taking advantage by using cheats/hacks from other players. The reason why Ived cheat is I was annoyed of some other players that using hacks too. At the beginning I know it was a bad idea getting carried of some other players that taking advantages too. The reason why I deserve to be unban because me myself regret what Ived do to the game. I promise not to use third party apps anymore and be a good role player to some other players taking advatage to the game. Again, I sincerely apologize for using cheats/hacks in the game. I was hoping that you will give me a second chance or an opportunity again to play and show my enthusiasm without using cheats in game.
Looking for your response. Godbless and more power KS Family

3. Do you use any type of Hack? (Yes or No)
-Yes (WALLHACK)

4.Type of Ban? (HWID or Normal ban)
-HWID and account ban

5. Add the username that got ban in this hardware? 

IDK SIR 
HERE'S MY IP ADDRESS: 49.146.36.225 Sad Sad

Print this item

Unbanned this PC
Posted by: joshturner51 - 02-25-2022, 05:20 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

1.Why Were You 1Banned?
1. Why were you banned? (Cheating/ Using prohibited 3rd party software)
2.Why should we unbanned you?
Ans. Good afternoon Staff! I just want to have an appeal about the problem of this computer. I am one of the player in this internet cafe and in line with the problem the owner of this internet cafe wants to resolve this problem. We sincerely apologizing for violating the rules in your game. (Cheating/ Using prohibited 3rd party software) I hope that this problem will have an action immediately because there are many players here in Killer Source. For the feedback in your security I recommend it to upgrade more because there are still players who are using cheats in the game. God bless and more power to  the game and also thank you for the good services that you give to the players.
3.Do you use any type of hack? Yes before, but now I strictly follow the rules.
4. Type of Ban? (HWID ban/ Normal ban)
Ans. I think HWID ban because I can't use this PC to play killer Source.
5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware?
Ans. I can't tell because there are many players in this internet cafe.

IP address. 192.168.1.19

Print this item

UNBAN APPEAL/REQUEST
Posted by: adrriaannn - 02-16-2022, 10:23 AM - Forum: Unban Request / Appealing - No Replies

I AM A SHOP OWNER AND I AM APPEALING TO UNBAN MY PC BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY OUR SOURCE OF INCOME.

1.WHY WERE YOU BANNED?
-it is stated that my pc is banned because of using cheats
2. WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOU? (EXPLAIN 100 WORDS)
- i am the  owner of the shop and this is only our source of income.
and also please unban this pc  because it is a public computer so anybody wants to play in this computer, i also promise to you that i will not allow this player who is using cheats to play in this computer again.  i hope you understand my request to unban this computer especially now that i dont have a job because of COVID-19 and this piso net shop is the only source of our income. 
i promise that i will be extra careful to my players so that i can avoid the players that wants to cheat in the game.

I hoping for your kind consideration and may God bless you.
3. Do you use any type of hack
- i think they use any type of hack
4. Type of ban? (HWID or Normal Ban )
- I dont know what kind of ban but i think  it is HWID
5. Add the username that got banned in this hardware.
- sadly but i dont know the username that got banned in this hardware as what i said above this is a public computer so anyone can play in this pc.

Thank you and god bless you. 

IP address of my computer : 192.168.1.17

Print this item