KillerSource Forum

Full Version: ONE UNIT (Unbanned)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1)Why Were You Banned?(Using cheat or wall hack) using wallhack ingame   

2)Good Morning/Evening sir/Maam. Im a Owner of the shop.I'll apologies of my CO-players that using third party tools or cheat like wallhack,aimbot or any type of hack.  and we promise Me and my CO-players not do it again like cheat, please GM/CM i have 1 unit of my shop.because I did not realize that my CO-players are cheated. i hope you understand my situation because shop is the only way to survive daily needs. all my CO-players are gone because they can no longer log in to their account.i hope my shop back to normal again. to unbanned my 1 unit of pesonet.thanks                                               

3)do you use any type of hack? (Yes or No)
YES                                                                                                                                                           

4)Type of Banned?(HWID or NORMAL BAN)
NORMALBAN

5)Your Username?ACOSA159,DOOMDAYS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
        Sincerly Yours
Owner of the Computer Shop
cant track the ip , are you able to send us specific user that got ban in this hwid's?
(12-24-2020, 12:07 AM)Belder Wrote: [ -> ]cant track the ip , are you able to send us specific user that got ban in this hwid's?
ACOSA159,DOOMDAYS INGConfusediway123,R4Z0R1S13ACK,"IGN: luis10302003" here are the possible accounts that have been ban.
Banned Account / hwid cannot be found.
(01-03-2021, 10:01 AM)Belder Wrote: [ -> ]Banned Account / hwid cannot be found.
gudpm gm/cm what can i do now? il do all my best to unban my unit.. please help me.. ill follow all your instruction. thanks
please forward your ip to us -> open ks launcher (Wait for error) -> open this link killersource.net/ip.php -> and post ip here
(01-13-2021, 12:20 AM)Belder Wrote: [ -> ]please forward your ip to us -> open ks launcher (Wait for error) -> open this link killersource.net/ip.php -> and post ip here
2001:4455:216:2a00:c555:871c:a8e4:9c64
forwarding.
(01-16-2021, 10:30 AM)Belder Wrote: [ -> ]forwarding.
thank you so much sir. I will wait for your answer
cant locate ip.
Pages: 1 2