KillerSource Forum

Full Version: Stuttering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to report this bug i've encountered in the game. The bug is stuttering when two characters collide, It's really annoying because when were in the middle in a clash there's a possibility that some of my teammates will stick on me and then i can't really move cause of the stuttering oof. Hope you will do something about this

Sincerely yours,
Kite-
(08-05-2020, 06:22 AM)caloy13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to report this bug i've encountered in the game. The bug is stuttering when two characters collide, It's really annoying because when were in the middle in a clash there's a possibility that some of my teammates will stick on me and then i can't really move cause of the stuttering oof. Hope you will do something about this

Sincerely yours,
Kite-
Good report   Smile yea its really annoying i think its because of the lag
(08-05-2020, 06:22 AM)caloy13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to report this bug i've encountered in the game. The bug is stuttering when two characters collide, It's really annoying because when were in the middle in a clash there's a possibility that some of my teammates will stick on me and then i can't really move cause of the stuttering oof. Hope you will do something about this

Sincerely yours,
Kite-
I will forward it to the devs