KillerSource Forum

Full Version: Class and Ranks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the list of Class and Ranks of each level? I've been grinding for about 9 hours now and idk what class and rank im at already please send me a picture or a list of it! Big Grin Thank you
(08-04-2020, 01:36 AM)jmmarzon12 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have the list of Class and Ranks of each level? I've been grinding for about 9 hours now and idk what class and rank im at already please send me a picture or a list of it! Big Grin Thank you
Check info page(in-game). Did you play KOS?
Try checking in the lobby sir, below your IGN it indicates your rank in there thanks
Try to check your Info at the top right side of your screen.
(08-05-2020, 01:00 PM)YouAintPro Wrote: [ -> ]Try checking in the lobby sir, below your IGN it indicates your rank in there thanks

I think what he's trying to ask for is the list of ranks from the lowest to the highest attainable rank in game. Smile
Yes hes asking for the all list of ranks and here it is[Image: unknown.png]
(08-12-2020, 09:43 AM)May222004 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes hes asking for the all list of ranks and here it is[Image: unknown.png]
Nice! am actually working on this but here it is. Thanks. Now only Class Number and Rank Name are needed. Smile